12 – 14 FEBRUARY 2021
TRADE VILLAGE INFORMATION
Located alongside the grass arenas, the trade village will be constructed using ‘Pagoda’ style marquees which will surround the main arena and provide traders with continuous spectator traffic.
The Pagoda Marquees will be sold in multiples of 3m x 3m, therefore if you wish to have a 6m x 3m site please book two marquees. The show commences on Friday 12 February 2021 at 8:00 AM.
TRADE VILLAGE CONDITIONS
- Allocation of sites will be on a first come first served basis, with full payment of fees.
- All sites are three (3) metres by (3) metres. Larger sites are available; however, they must be in multiples of three (3) metres (e.g., 6m, 9m, etc) and these incur an additional cost.
- There will be no refund of hiring fees, if the decision to withdraw is made after the items hired have been loaded for delivery to WPNEC.
- Should the event be cancelled prior to the commencement of build for the show (e.g., due to COVID-19 restrictions) an administration fee of $25 will be retained by the organiser and the balance refunded to the Trade Exhibitor. If the Trade Village has already been built Equestrian Victoria reserves the right to retain the cost of equipment hired.
- All Trade Fair Exhibitors must sign the Inspection Report issued by the Hirer and will therefore be responsible for any damage during the course of the event.
- POP UP marquees are not permitted, all marquees must be booked via the OC.
Traders with fitted out vans/trucks/etc should apply to Equestrian Victoria for a quote based on dimensions of the display area unless pricing provided on the booking form.
- All Trade Village participants will be required to operate 12th – 14th February 2021 between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
Bump In: Thursday 11th February with access from 12noon
- Vehicle access to the Trade Village each morning is permitted, however all vehicles must be removed before 8:00am each day of the Show.
- All participants must have their own Public Liability Insurance. Equestrian Victoria will not cover any loss, damage or liability claim of a participant.
- Proof of Insurance cover must accompany your application unless you have already provided a current copy, on file with Equestrian Victoria.
- The Organising Committee will provide a night watchman for the venue on Thursday 11th, Friday 12th and Saturday 13th from 5.30pm-8.30am. Equestrian Victoria are not liable for any damage or missing/stolen goods. Security for Individual Trade Stands will be the responsibility of the Operator.
- All electrical equipment (leads, power boards etc.) must be tested and tagged as per Australian Standards.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all Trade Stand applications at its absolute discretion.
- Traders may display product no more than 1m in front of their marquee space
Proud sponsors of Barastoc Horse of the Year for over 50 years.