Equestrian Victoria is pleased to offer the opportunity to participate in the 2019 Trade Village
- Allocation of sites will be on a first come first serve basis, with full payment of fees.
- All sites are three (3) metres by (3) metres. Larger sites can be obtained, however they must be in multiples of three (3) metres (e.g. 6m, 9m, etc) and these incur an additional cost.
- There will be no refund of hiring fees, if the decision to withdraw is made after the items hired/been delivered to WPNEC.
- All Trade Fair Exhibitors must sign the Inspection Report issued by the Hirer and will therefore be responsible for any damage during the course of the event.
- POP UP marquees are not permitted, all marquees must be booked via the OC Traders with fitted out vans/trucks/etc should apply to Equestrian Victoria for a quote based on dimensions of the display area
- All Trade Village participants will be required to operate 8th – 10th February 2019 between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
- Bump In: Thursday 9th February with Access from 12noon
- Vehicle access to the Trade Village each morning is permitted, however all vehicles must be removed before 8:00am each day of the Show.
- All participants must have their own Public Liability Insurance. Equestrian Victoria will not cover any loss, damage or liability claim of a participant.
- Proof of Insurance cover must accompany your application unless you have already provided a current copy, on file with Equestrian Victoria.
- The Organising Committee will provide night security for the venue on Thursday 7th, Friday 8th and Saturday 9th from 6pm-8am, but are not liable for any damage or missing/stolen goods. Security for Individual Trade Stands will be the responsibility of the Operator.
- All electrical equipment (leads, power boards etc.) must be tested and tagged as per Australian Standards
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all Trade Stand applications at its absolute discretion.
- Traders may display product no more than 1m in front of their marquee space
- Strictly no refunds will be issued.
Bookings and artwork are required by Monday 14th January 2019.
Payment must accompany the booking form
For all enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org